PrecisionIR is a leading provider of global investment information distribution services for public companies and mutual funds.
Through the PrecisionIR Nominee Reports Service, brokerage houses can obtain the most recent Annual or Interim report for any company or investment trust within their clients’ portfolio. We have full coverage of all established or traded companies within North America, the UK and around the world.
Add value without incurring high costs
Utilized by renowned establishments such as Barclays, this service is an entirely outsourced, cost effective solution to add value to your customer portfolio management and communications. Our seamless, turn-key solution is fully branded as your company's product.
- Research and scheduling of annual report releases globally.
- Dispatch of hard copy reports immediately upon release.
- Dispatch of Regret Letters if reports are not available.
- Monthly report and analysis of demand and dispatches by listed company.
- Full time Account Manager to manage your needs.
Each month, you provide PrecisionIR with a list of reports to be sourced for each client in a .CSV format.
- PrecisionIR researches and records the release of financial reports for all globally listed companies on a daily basis.
- PrecisionIR then dispatches hard copy Annual and Interim reports relating to your holdings as soon as they are released with a cover letter from your company.
- PrecisionIR will provide a Regret Letter in all instances where we are unable to source a particular report explaining why the report is unavailable.
- PrecisionIR will provide a monthly report showing demand, fulfillment and unavailability rates.