Communicate to the Best Investor Audience
PrecisionIR webcasts receive visibility across our global distribution network, including exposure via:
- Barron's weekly corporate webcast calendar
- News wire alerts to over 3,000 media outlets
- Front page event listing on InvestorCalendar.com
- Automatic email notifications to over 400,000 investors who have opted in to PrecisionAlert daily emails
- Event listings on EDGAR-Online
- Event listings on Yahoo! Finance
PrecisionIR online tools allow you to reach interested investors with relevant emails and updates. Send invitations for your webcast to investors who ordered your annual report, or choose institutional investors through our institutional database.
Better Features, Better Technology, Better Service
Get more from your IR budget. PrecisionIR webcasting offers:
- Operator-assisted teleconferencing. Manage your teleconferencing and your webcast with just one call.
- 24/7 customer support and service. Last minute changes and critical updates can be handled smoothly around the clock
- Help from a dedicated event manager. Our experienced staff guides you through each step of your event preparation and execution.
- Complete control of your message and presentation. Customize your event console with video clips, company logos, speaker photos and/or corporate colors.
- Easy access for you and your investors. Robust technology ensures the highest quality of service and requires no downloads for attendee or presenter access.
- Video events. We can help you produce and execute rich media events that capture your audience's attention and effectively deliver your message.
- Innovative features and upgrades. Enhance your presentation delivery with webcast alerts, presenter controlled slides, custom attendee lists and podcasting. All events include a custom event page and an archive of your webcast for up to one year.
Event Statistics and Analysis
Get complete event statistics and attendee contact information for your event. Analyze the investor profile of your attendees and compare your most recent results to those of your previous PrecisionIR webcasts.