The Annual Reports Service and the Fund Info Service provide investors with free financial research in order to make informed investment decisions.
The symbol is found in most of the leading print and on-line financial media in North America and Europe; it indicates which companies participate in The Annual Reports Service or Fund Info Service.
These services offer several benefits to investors:
- Convenience: All reports can be ordered from one source instead of numerous individual companies
- Accessibility: Reports can be ordered precisely when investors are undertaking research because we locate the symbol or a Free Annual Reports link close to company share price information in newspapers & websites
- Choice: Over 3,000 companies and investment trusts participate in the services
- Speed: Investors can order reports in seconds over the Internet, by mail, by telephone or by fax. Requests are dispatched the next business day or sooner
- Flexibility: Most companies provide their report in hard copy or electronic format (such as pdf or HTML)
In a world of electronic information and continuous disclosure, the company’s annual report remains the single most important source of information for shareholders and potential investors regarding a company’s vision, goals and strategy and the management team accountable for implementation and performance. Its content is often more comprehensive and more insightful than other sources – even a company’s web site.